Friday, January 30, 2015

Day 53: Repetitive Procrastination

Another day of trying to slowly rehab my knee. Overall, my knee wasn't actually that bad today. I mean, it wasn't great, but it wasn't torturous either.

I'll take what I can get.

More notably today, I noticed how horribly tight my upper back felt. I worked all day so I'm sure it's from hunching over my laptop.

I have the same ailments every day. I'm realizing I'm pretty boring.

I did my usual suspects today: A series, the warriors, cobbler's pose, etc. By the end my back felt much looser--or at least, looser than it was when I started.

To both of you that read my blog, I apologize for such a short, lame post. I'm falling asleep at my laptop. I keep saying that I should really move my practice to earlier in the day and I always like it when I do--perhaps I should actually make that a regular thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment