Sunday, January 18, 2015

Day 41: Guys, I'm Like Really Good at Child's Pose

I'm not sure what the cause was, but I had to keep my practice really short tonight. I wasn't feeling well and didn't want to push myself too hard because I didn't want to find out how difficult it is to clean vomit off of a yoga mat.

Sorry for the mental image,
here's a puppy.

I didn't do many shoulder rehab poses tonight because the thought of leaning backwards in fish pose or even upward facing plank sounded like a terrible idea. I spent a good amount of time in puppy pose and child's pose.

And this pose.

I did manage to continue to do some work towards king pigeon and noticed that my left hip continues to be horrifically tight. I can't get it to pop but to be fair, I haven't really tried all that hard. I'm a little paranoid about popping it out of place since I've done that before. A lot.

Pictured: me.

Only two things make me feel better about doing such a short practice:

1. Even though I don't feel well, I'm still proud of myself for getting on my mat.

2. Due to Julian Edelman's performance in tonight's football game, I actually have a shot at winning my fantasy football gridiron challenge league.

DO NOT RUIN THIS FOR ME, EDELMAN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment