Sunday, January 11, 2015

Day 34: Desk Yoga

It's been a busy day between having a ton of work today, the Broncos losing (*sob*), and my son's been sick so between all the crying (mine) and the vomit (his), it's been a long day as well.

I'm still with ya, buddy!
Please don't leave!

With still a hundred and one things to do, I decided to do some quick yoga at my desk. I made a point to do some modified pigeon so I could continue with my focus on that particular hip opener.

I did the harder version. LIKE A MAN.

I also remembered my vow yesterday to work my my shoulder and although I didn't get too intensive, I did some eagle arms which felt really great on my upper back. I could really feel the stretch in my Edelman shoulder but it was a good stretch, not an oh-my-god-my-arm-is-going-to-fall-off stretch.

I wish I could be more thorough in my post tonight but I still have a couple hours worth of work to do and we're supposed to leave for our son's doctor's appointment in six hours. I'm glad I took a few minutes to do something for me though, I think it's important to remember to do that no matter how busy I am.

Maybe I'll do some tree pose while I'm waiting for the dogs when I let them out . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment