Sunday, January 25, 2015

Day 48: Desk Yoga for a Busted Body

I can move slightly better today than I could yesterday but my range of motion is still pretty sad. My right knee is just wrecked--I tried to avoid using the brace today since I knew I was going to spend most of the day on my computer and watching the Pro Bowl but my knee just feels totaled.

The bright side?
He-manuel Sanders showed up at the Pro Bowl LIKE A BOSS.

Since I had to spend the bulk of my day on my computer, I decided to do a little desk yoga today. I'm not sure how much I really challenged myself today but I definitely felt better after stretching out my muscles.

I was a little disappointed today. After yesterday when I was pleasantly surprised with my Edelman shoulder feeling better while I did eagle arms, I was bummed today to discover that my shoulder had tensed up again. I don't know if it's a result of sitting at my computer (probably) but it feels a little disheartening to take a step backwards.

Oh well--tomorrow is a new day. And maybe I'll be able to do a better practice if my knee allows.

No comments:

Post a Comment