Monday, January 19, 2015

Day 42: Falling Apart with a Terrifying Taxidermied Pigeon

It has been a crazy day. With some work deadlines looming, I had to dedicate most of my day to sitting at my computer. When that was done, I then had to do a lot of prep to get ready to take my son in for some tests at the hospital. Needless to say, I'm beat.

But there's no sleep until there's yoga!

Why not both?

Since I had a couple things to finish on my computer, I decided to do my little routine of desk yoga, including the desk pigeon pose.

Side note, who in their right mind owns a taxidermied pigeon lamp?

Yesterday, I complained about my left hip feeling super tight. Today it actually felt really good and I got a great stretch out of it. My right hip, on the other hand, is wound incredibly tight and it was actually pretty painful. I tweaked an old injury in my right knee today so I've kind of been falling apart as it is.

I can't have an Edelman knee AND an Edelman shoulder.

Speaking of Edelman, my Edelman shoulder actually felt amazing when I did some seated eagle arms. That's a victory! A small victory, but still a victory.

My shoulder is still too jacked up to do this dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment