Friday, January 9, 2015

Day 32: It's Where I Carry My Stress

Today has been somewhat of an emotionally stressful day and I was really looking forward to doing yoga to help alleviate some of the tension I felt.  I remembered reading before that hip openers are really good for releasing tension because that's where a lot of emotional stress is held in the body. Luckily for me, I've been working on hip openers lately!

This guy. He knows.

Today did not, however, feel quite so fun and productive. My hips were horrendously tight and even though I worked at them from a couple different positions, I'm not sure how much I actually stretched them tonight. I did manage to pop my left hip so at least I've got that going for me.

This guy. He knows.

I think I do feel better after doing yoga even though my hips are still a little tense. At the very least, I don't regret doing yoga today. I got on my mat and I'm proud of myself for not bailing on this challenge yet. What I might regret, though, is picking up Julian Edelman for my fantasy football playoff challenge.

This guy. He knows
that HE BETTER SHOW THE HELL UP TOMORROW.
And then the Patriots can still lose because I don't want the Broncos to play them in the playoffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment