Sunday, February 1, 2015

Day 55: Edelman Gets a Pass

I meant to do yoga earlier today while watching the Super Bowl but I spent the bulk of the game being sad that I wasn't watching the Broncos and then I spent the post-game with my jaw on the floor in disbelief that THE SEAHAWKS DIDN'T GIVE LYNCH THE BALL.

IT WAS ONLY THE SECOND DOWN.

I'm by no means a Patriots fan but I have to admit, Julian Edelman played extremely well tonight. As a result, I won't yell at him at all in this post even though my shoulder was really sore tonight.

You're welcome.

My knee is completely jacked up today so I decided to focus on hip openers after I did my A series warm up. However, when I tried to practice king pigeon, when my right leg was my back leg, I felt like my right knee was going to explode when I picked up my foot. 

So . . . that's not good.

On the plus side, my hips felt pretty good after I really let myself relax into the openers like cobbler's pose. If I do yoga early enough in the day tomorrow, I think I'm going to use a video from YogaGlo that's specifically targeted towards knee injuries. If I don't get to it until later, I'll probably just do another post like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment