Saturday, February 14, 2015

Day 68: Sleep Deprivation + Dehydration = :-(

Sigh.

My son has been sick which translates to all of us not getting any sleep. On top of that, I'm pretty sure I'm really dehydrated. All of this adds up to me feeling pretty sick today which does not add up to a good yoga practice. I mostly just sat in half lotus on worked on my posture and opening up my shoulders. I tried to expand my practice past that to stretch out my side body but I soon felt like I was going to throw up so I went back to sitting in lotus.

I'd like to be more productive today with yoga but I think I just need to go drink a glass of water and go to bed. My son is currently sleeping so I would like to take advantage of that. My goal is to hopefully do better in my practice tomorrow. You know, branch out past two or three poses. But maybe that's jut crazy talk . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment