Thursday, February 19, 2015

Day 73: Dolphins are Sadists

Aside from my usual suspects, I focused a lot on dolphin pose tonight. When I did it, I stayed in for eight breaths which might not sound like a lot but every muscle in my body, my arms especially, was screaming.

        
                                                                            FML

I'm too lazy for most workouts and the only heavy lifting I do is when I repeatedly pick up my son (who, in all fairness, is getting heavier by the day). Plank and its variations might be one of my yoga practice's strongest assets when it comes to making me stronger. Plus I want to focus a little more on my arms; I've been a little self-conscious about them ever since I gave birth to my son.

I also noticed tonight in cobbler's pose that my hips were ridiculously tight. Probably because I've been so lazy about my practice lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment