Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Day 58: No More Procrastinating!

Today I actually stopped slacking off and did a video from YogaGlo ("Start the Day Right" by Kathryn Budig). It's true a did a morning video at 9:30pm but I really like this instructor and I figured this one wouldn't necessarily be too intensive and knock me out of commission like the last one did.

I can just barely touch the floor again.

I was able to do this one well, including the little extra stretches, so I felt like a BAMF . . . until I got to warrior 3.

You son of a bitch.
Not you this time, Edelman.

Since my knee is still pretty useless and my balance is almost nonexistent, I nearly fell over immediately. Luckily I caught myself, especially since I was doing yoga next to my desk. I have a feeling that the solid wood wouldn't be very forgiving on my head.

I also noticed that it was kind of difficult for me to take in deep breaths during my practice which is a little concerning. I don't have any respiratory issues like asthma but my inability to breathe properly is a little alarming since breathing is kind of important.


This is a nice little practice, I'd definitely do it again. Maybe next time I'll actually do it in the morning.

Probably not.

I know what my morning looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment