Thursday, February 5, 2015

Day 59: Saluting the Moon

I managed to do my practice earlier in the evening and for once, I decided to do yoga that was appropriate for the time of day.

For once, no sun salutations at night!

On YogaGlo, I found a video from my new favorite teacher, Kathryn Budig. She has a 15 minute video featuring a moon salutation flow. Here's a photo that's kind of close to what I did:

It's not an exact representation but it's close enough.

I learned a few things while doing this practice:

1) My knees still hurt like a bitch.
2) My knees hurt less when they've had time to warm up. That, or it's like the calm before the storm and my knees are just going to explode.

AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!

3) All of my joints pop like bubble wrap.


Rather than feel invigorated after my practice, I really did feel more relaxed and ready for bed. Clearly, there's something to doing the appropriate yoga at different times of the day. Who knew?

Oh, right--everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment