Friday, February 6, 2015

Day 60: Oh Hey, Another Milestone

I didn't realize until I opened up my blog to write this post that at 60 days, I am at another milestone.

I know you're all very impressed.

Here's where I'm at:

Physically

  • My right knee is wrecked but it might be starting to get better.
  • I'm slightly bendier. Theoretically I'm actually getting closer to kicking myself in the head in king pigeon.
Emotionally
  • I feel all the things. I'm not sure if I like this or not.
Mentally
  • My brain is really scattered but that might be circumstantial today.
I'm very worried about a friend of mine. Out of respect for her privacy I don't want to share any details but I can't focus tonight. I tried to set a positive intention at the start of my practice but my heart hurts so much for my friend. I know I did yoga tonight but I barely remember what poses I even did. I don't even have it in me to make fun of Julian Edelman today.

And between the parade in Boston and Tinder, there's a lot I could make fun of.

To those reading this, whoever you are, please offer up a prayer or some good thoughts for my friend. She could really use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment