Friday, February 20, 2015

Day 74: My Arms Are Already Sore

Since I'm still feeling a little resentful towards dolphins today, I decided instead to focus on regular plank pose tonight. As a result, my arms are already a little sore as I type this which really bodes well for how I'll feel in the morning.

       
                                                                  Stupid mornings.

My hips started out kind of tight but by the end of my practice, I noticed they were much looser. The left side is definitely worse than the right and my mid to lower back muscles were really painful. Stretching out my side body helped but I was a little concerned by how much they hurt. I have a long, loooooooong history of back problems but I don't know, maybe now that I'm starting to wake up these muscles they are rebelling.

Who knows. No matter the reason, I'll continue to punish my body with yoga.

       
                                                                      Stupid yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment