Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Day 71: Adulting is Hard

My body wasn't quite as tight today as it was yesterday which was encouraging but my whole practice was kind of overshadowed by how dehydrated I felt. I recently stopped breastfeeding my son and without another person being directly affected by what I consumed, my own eating and hydration habits have gone somewhat downhill. I also recentlyl started a new job and I tend to get very absorbed in my work. All of these are just excuses that all lead up to the conclusion that I forget to eat or drink water with any kind of regularity that is necessary for sustaining life.

           
                               Now I must rely solely on my irritation to sustain me.

During this year of yoga challenge, I had hoped to adopt some healthier habits . . . forgetting to drink water doesn't exactly fall under that umbrella. 

                                    
                                               Being a responsible, healthy adult is hard.

On the upside, I feel like I'm back to making progress towards king pigeon although I noticed that I feel like I'm able to do more of a backbend when my left leg is behind me as opposed to my right. I don't know if the right side of my body is just tighter or what, but I have a feeling that my left foot will kick me in the head first.

No comments:

Post a Comment